Monday 28 September 2009

Vintage Caviar

Warning: Scat content!
Here's a gallery which has been requested by an old fan of my works. Initially I had no intention to show these works, as my drawing style and skills have developed greatly since I've been doing these, but thank dear Fecalena, who has seen these posts of mine in a scat oriented forum some 2-3 years ago, I was using the nick Scatopsy back then.

To cut a long story short, I've decided to share these again. They are not great in quality, all of them where done back in the period 1991-1996 when I was doing my first steps on sexual illustration. Back then I was working only with ink on paper, photoshop was not existent yet. Good old days! Some of the pictures where part of an unfinished scat comic book, that sadly I've never found the time nor the energy to complete it.

Click the picture below to see the whole vintage scat gallery, enjoy!




Like most of my work, all of these pieces were made in high resolution and size and are available for printing and/or sale. Contact me for details.

No comments: