Wednesday 5 August 2009

More face grinding butts

Nearly nothing beats the feeling of a big soft arse crushing the face of a helpless slave. A pair of soft yet firm moons eclipsing our world and transferring us to another dark and sinful dimension.

These goddesses wiggle and rub their bums vigorously against their poor victims heads, they dance sinfully on a smothering ritual where the only salvation is to let your tongue on a penetrating trip, plunging the queen's dark holes and ultimately give her pure pleasure!

Facesitting is definitely one of my favorite fetishes for a long time now and to be honest I haven't explored this fetish artistically until I saw the masterpieces of Namio Harukawa in 2006. You can see my initial piece on facesitting here.

These are more works that I've done from 2006 onwards on that fetish.







Like most of my work, this piece was made in high resolution and size and are available for printing and/or sale. Contact me for details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you got a great technique for that fetish, you should try some stantoons too

:)