Wednesday 5 August 2009

Anal Play

Various extreme images I've been doing in the last few years:

Greedy Teacher --- When I was back in school , in my teens, one of our teachers was a real hot lady. Although she was very imperious and strict in her manner, we deeply hoped that her sexual life was rather kinky. Mrs. Janice was a real goddess in my eyes back then and still is. One of my greatest fantasies involving Mrs. Janice is to torture her rogue pupils by treating them as slaves, namely by inserting their whole heads inside her anus! If that happened in reality I would be twice the rascal I was :)

My Teacher loves flowers --- Again Mrs. Janice, my school teacher and another fantasy I had with her. One day I would bring her flowers, she would smell them, put them in a vase and insert the whole vase in her ass. Then I would cover her luscious body in some kind of edible lotion and lick her all over.


Naughty Nun --- Something tells me that nuns are having more fun than they seem and that they are really not what they want us to believe they are. Having said that, one of my fantasies is to see a nun sodomizing herself with a golden crucifix.







Memoir De Nantes --- A horny girl does to her grandad's house in Nantes (France) to spend her summer holidays. There she enjoys the nature, bicycle rides and the grandad's mighty cock in her arse!







and finally, Kinky Cowgirl --- 'cause I have a real thing for cowgirls, especially really kinky ones!










Like most of my work, all of these pieces were made in high resolution and size and are available for printing and/or sale. Contact me for details.

No comments: