Saturday 16 January 2010

Prolapse fantasies

Me and my TV girlfriend have been experimenting on prolapsing her anus quite a few times lately. She's a fanatical size queen while en femme and already a fabulous gaper. Although her prolapse tries still have room for improvement I find it extraordinary when she does that!

More than a year ago I didn't find the appeal nor the sexuality in anal prolapse. It is something that grew up in me lately. By time I find it more and more sexual. It is still shocking and extreme in a rather exciting way.

So I did this sketch of a madame punishing her slave. The idea is to have shit coming through her prolapsing colon. It is yet incimplete as you can see, but you'll get a good idea of the whole picture.

And some
quick renders of sketchy compositions I did with Poser quite a while ago:


4 comments:

morgoth01 said...

nice gallery

Sarka said...

Thanks for watching!

Anonymous said...

pics doesnt exist ;(

Sarka said...

Links fixed, now pics shold display fine! Thanks for reporting the dead links