Friday 17 December 2010

Winter bizarre: the Turdman

Recently we had the first snowfall in my area. Due to my road accident in September, I am not able to go outside and enjoy the snow, however I do enjoy the view from the warmth of my small flat.

My neighbours are a young couple who took the day off to enjoy the snow in their backgarden. They built a huge snowman (and got pissed as usual). The snowman is quite a cliche, a visual symbol if you like, to show that winter can be fun. A symbol for happiness in cold weather. But let's face it, it's such a boring thing to do, besides it's only a huge lump of ice.

Wouldn't it be grand if our girlfriends could hold a week's worth of turd inside them and (instad of building your average white blobs) they would release their bowels and shit out their loads to form Turdmen? Complete with a dildo for the nose, two anal beads for eyes and a huge buttplug for a hat! They could name the Turdmen after their boyfriends and squish their bums against the warm and soft feces out in the cold! What a contrasting feeling!

Not to mention that it would be such a bizarre but firmly provocative statement to the neighbours, having a Turdman in your porch, or your backgraden!
Just a perverted idea that fired up my pencils tonite :)


No comments: