Sunday 22 January 2012

Sisters Of Filth

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything of my own, busy times and an over-demanding day job kept me merely away from illustrating the bizarre. Can't complain really, as it pays the rent and heats my small comfy flat :)


Here's a sneak peek of the things to come. While I've not posted anything, I've been working on a few pieces. So over the next few weeks I will be posting a fair amount of brand new stuff. (and some old reworked discoveries):




Are you ready to confess your sins? Sisters Of Filth is a theme that I'm currently working on. Yes, it's my nun-obsession season again ladies and gents! Sultry  maidens of god engaging in despicable dark acts either solo or with the help of unholy servants. Plenty of bizarre anal acts including fisting, scat, enemas, farts, demonic anal to mention a few.
So stay tuned for loads of unholyness and filth.
Are you ready to confess your sins?

No comments: