Thursday 9 February 2012

This is the END!

Some ideas are too damn good to be left at the sketch stage, no matter how good that sketch is. A few posts and days ago I've featured a wonderful sketch called "The Mayan Prophecy" that I found on deviantart created by my buddy ipanick. Now, how many times have you seen an image and felt enlightened from it? It happens to me, not too often I might add, but when it does I love every moment of it, a joy only compared to finding a treasure!

Thus I felt the obligation to do a proper render of ipanick's sketch in full colour, full bells and whistles and trillions of tons of gas too! So with no further ado, I present you my version of "The Mayan Prophecy", "The Prophecy" itself! Wicked!


A huge thank you to ipanick again for letting me 'do my own thing' on his fabulous idea!


No comments: